page contents
  • The castle of Terre Neuve

    THE CHÂTEAU DE TERRE-NEUVE was built around 1590, for Nicolas RAPIN, High Provost of the Constables of France and companion to Henry the iv. This jewel of the French Renaissance has received many illustrious persons, such as the Duke of Sully and Agrippa d’Aubigne. During the 19th century, the Chateau of Terre-Neuve was owned by the Marquis Octave de Rochebrune, celebrated ... Read More »
  • literature
  • Game/Parc